Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Lipsticks


Happy Tuesday! I'm finallyyy getting round to posting about my Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani
lipsticks. Sorry it took ages!

I actually originally bought them on the day they released, but at the time of shipping
they were sold out so I didn't get them.
But either way, I got them in the end a few days later.
I believe 2 of them are online exclusives (but I could be wrong).

I got: Phone Call, Rock Steady & Firebird


They come in pretty white and gold boxes with pink and white polka dots on the inside.
And the lipsticks themselves are a beautiful black and gold design.




I'm a big fan of lipstick that goes straight on, the colour's right there and you don't have to apply it a couple of times before it shows. That's what these are like.
They're beautifully glossy and pigmented, especially Rock Steady. It's such a bold colour and definitely a new favourite darker lipstick of mine.
But the other two are equally as lovely!

Top to Bottom: Rock Steady, Phone Call, Firebird.


Phone Call

Firebird

Rock Steady

 
Phonecall


Firebird


Rock Steady

Overall, I love these! Now I just need the rest of the collection...
(that sound you heard was my bank account screaming)

Have you tried any of the lipsticks in the collection?
Or any other new lipsticks recently?
Let me know!

♥ - Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment