Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Frostine + Double Denim // #100DaysofMakeup


(Almost) double denim today. Because for some reason I decided to dress like it
wasn't gale force winds outside. This is actually one of my favourite tops, but like
many of my clothes it's not winter friendly... which is why I'm wearing a chunky
cardigan over it.

Because of the no-make-up-wipes situation I didn't take a photo of day #9's make up
because it was pretty much exactly the same as the day before.
But, today's make up makes up for that!
I got my Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Lipsticks in the post yesterday....


And I wore 'Phone Call' today which is amazing!
I've taken photos of all 3 lipsticks I got and will be posting about them soon :)

#100DaysofMakeup - Day #10








Face: 
Camera Ready BB Cream in 'Fair' // Smashbox

Eyes:
Frostine // Sugarpill
Candy Crush (in the corners) // Sugarpill
Sin // Urban Decay
Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner //  Rimmel London
Lash Sensational Mascara // Maybelline

Lips:
Phone Call // Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani

P.S - I did my eyeliner in a rush, which is something you should never do obviously,
and so that's why it looks like that.

Happy Tuesday!

♥ - Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment