Thursday, February 11, 2016

#100DaysofMakeup: Day 16 + 17





Happy Thursday!
Because I didn't post yesterday there's 2 days in one today. Also I meant to post a 'things I 
love thursday' today but I've been too busy to sort it all out, so I'll possibly be posting a 
Friday Favourites tomorrow to make up for it.
On the plus side I have my entire Valentines Day outfit sorted!
Now I just need to sort my make up out... look out for a V-Day make up post tomorrow/Saturday
if you're looking for inspiration too.

P.S - Ignore my red nose in Day #17, I didn't put foundation on and it was cold out.

#100DaysofMakeup: Day 16 (Above)

Face:
Camera Ready BB Cream in 'Fair' // Smashbox

Eyes:
5 Baked Eyeshadows in 'Electric Dreams' // Make Up Revolution
Sin // Urban Decay
Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner // Rimmel London
Lash Sensational Mascara // Maybelline

Lips:
Mink (...It doesn't actually say) // New Look Pure Colour






#100DaysofMakeup: Day 17

Eyes:
Heaven + Earth Palette // MUA
Lash Sensational Mascara // Maybelline
Sin // Urban Decay

Lips:
Make Up Super Wow Stick in 'Sunday Girl' (...I think, it's not a good photo unfortunately) // Make Up Revolution

Are you Valentines Day ready yet? Check out my valentines posts for outfit inspiration 
and the gift guide for last minute gift ideas!

♥ - Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment