Wednesday, January 27, 2016

OOTD // Jan 26th



Despite being a big fan of outfit posts of other people, I rarely do them myself.
I do little detail/selfie-style instagrams of my outfits rather than full length, proper
outfit photos (you'll know this if you follow me on instagram)
If I had a good location and didn't feel like I looked super awkward in outfit photos, I
would totally post more, haha.

I planned on taking outfit photos yesterday while we were out, but this is england
and you can't win against mother nature.
So I'm afraid I'm having to post outfit photos taken inside my flat, but I hope
the outfit itself makes up for that!

I celebrated 2 years with my boyfriend by wearing one of my favourite dresses, that I
bought just after Christmas, and heading to Norwich to do some shopping!



 

I recently bought this scarf from Accessorize during their sale. It's usually £19 but I got it for £9.50 (!!) It's so big and chunky and it keeps me super warm! Which is good because, despite loving this coat, it only has one button and isn't the most winter/British weather friendly coat.







Details:

Coat - SheIn
Scarf - Accessorize
Cardigan - Forever 21
Dress - Sugarhill Boutique
Tights - Primark
Socks - (...I have no idea)
Boots - New Look

Happy Wednesday!

♥ - Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment