Sunday, January 31, 2016

#100DaysofMakeup: Day 6, 7 + 8



#100DaysofMakeup

I may have forgotten to put mascara on yesterday (...what a thing to forget though) and have 
now ran out of face wipes/any kind of make up remover, but I've successfully remembered 
to take make up photos for an entire week!

So let's play catch up...



Day #6:

Kitten Parade // Sugarpill
Hotsy Totsy // Sugarpill
Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner // Rimmel London
Lash Sensational Mascara // Maybelline




Day #7:

Sin // Urban Decay
Bordello // Urban Decay
Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner // Rimmel London
Lash Sensational Mascara // Maybelline




Day #8:

Smog // Urban Decay
Expression Kajal Pencil Eyeliner // Maybelline

Lash Sensational Mascara // Maybelline

♥ - Fay

5 comments:

  1. That gold is so gorgeous with your eye color! I love the cat eye too, it's always my go-to!

    http://www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I love that color, it's one of my faves.

      Delete
  2. what a beautiful look! and you can never go wrong with a winged eye (i wear one every day!)

    love, rach.
    So, hi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm a big fan of winged eyeliner.

      Delete
  3. Wonderfully fun quote. That's going to stick with me for sure and make me smile each time I think of it.

    Such pretty eye makeup!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete